
Two more months to go! It seems as though the pregnancy has gone by quickly. I have been blessed with a "low-maintenance" pregnancy so far and I pray that it continues.
Memories of the pregnancy:
-Brian pounding on the door asking, "What are you doing?" while I was taking the pregnancy test
-Realizing that Yankee Candles can actually have a foul smell
-Telling our families the pregnancy news over Christmas with a stocking that said, "Baby J, 8/2008"
-Opening the envelope to find out the gender of the baby
-Feeling the first "flutter" at work while talking to a co-worker and trying to continue on the conversation, but all I wanted to say was, "I just felt the baby!"
-Brian laying his head on my belly commenting, "Wow that was a big one, I felt that!"
-Brian singing Christmas Carols to my belly (Brian doesn't know nursery rhymes well, but he LOVES Christmas Carols)
-Reading a chapter in the pregnancy book every Sunday night
-A co-worker commenting, "I wondered if you were pregnant or had just gained some weight."
-And most recently, a drunk lady walked past me at a wedding and padded my belly.
Memories of the pregnancy:
-Brian pounding on the door asking, "What are you doing?" while I was taking the pregnancy test
-Realizing that Yankee Candles can actually have a foul smell
-Telling our families the pregnancy news over Christmas with a stocking that said, "Baby J, 8/2008"
-Opening the envelope to find out the gender of the baby
-Feeling the first "flutter" at work while talking to a co-worker and trying to continue on the conversation, but all I wanted to say was, "I just felt the baby!"
-Brian laying his head on my belly commenting, "Wow that was a big one, I felt that!"
-Brian singing Christmas Carols to my belly (Brian doesn't know nursery rhymes well, but he LOVES Christmas Carols)
-Reading a chapter in the pregnancy book every Sunday night
-A co-worker commenting, "I wondered if you were pregnant or had just gained some weight."
-And most recently, a drunk lady walked past me at a wedding and padded my belly.

1 comment:
Very funny! People feel like they have license to comment on everything when you are pregnant. It's quite comical (and sometimes rude).
Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. I can't wait to see pictures of your little boy!
Post a Comment